Monday, February 14, 2011

flower power?




 OK, maybe I'm trying too hard to be like one of our favorite bloggers (or should we say brogger?) at Most Exerent, but aren't these cool? Emerson Made is a cool little company started by a husband wife team that moved from NYC to a farm to start a business (all together now... CUTE). Their collection is basically women's only, but these flower pins they have for guys would be an awesome way to stand out at a wedding or something else where flowers are OK. Prom? 

OKAY, NO. Seriously... I have scary nightmares of horrible Savvi Formalwear tuxedos and the creepy women who worked there without a clue how to measure way too often. Also disclaimer: this is NOT me. Back to the flowers, these are dandy-ish and WASP-y in a way that isn't in your face... I mean none of us are Andre Benjamin, though I secretly wish I was. Just a little one pinned on a knit tie and you'll still look masculine but at the same time stylish, trust me. You can get yourself one here.
Image Credits: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment