Thursday, February 10, 2011

iSeeYou

Yet another dumb title name, huh? But actually, today marks the best day of my tech geeky life- iPhone 4 is coming to Verizon! I love my Blackberry, but am so stoked to get my hands on an iPhone... it's a tough life not being able to play Angry Birds. I'm waiting to get one in a month when I'm due for an upgrade, but I've already started looking at cases. Although this Jack Spade case (told you, I'm a sucker for the Spade) is only for the iPhone 3G/S, I'm really hoping they come out with something for the iPhone 4. It's different and fun but not in your face, but most importantly looks like it will protect your precious phone for a pretty decent price at $35. Know of any cool cases or apps I will have to download immediately? Let us know in the comments or via Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment