Wednesday, January 12, 2011

doppelganger



 The best kind of gifts are the ones that you would NEVER buy yourself. That's why this Jack Spade Dopp kit I got for Christmas (thanks, Santa) is easily one of my favorite presents. Wanna know what I was using prior to the gift? A plastic bag. Yeah, I know, embarrassing. While this Jack Spade Dopp kit is not really necessary (I'm sure you could score one at Target for like $10), it certainly is something that I will have for a very long time and will withstand the spills and grime that are inevitable when traveling with toiletries. I love the classic look, especially the black and white striped bindings that hold it down and keep things compact. It can totally take a beating, and what I love most about it is that it's different- not many people are gonna have a Dopp kit as cool as this one. Check it out and the rest of Jack Spade's classically cool products at the 25 percent off sale (goes through Sunday!) at www.jackspade.com and in store. 
Fun fact: Dopp kits were once a common gift to boys as they became adults. If you're a man... you need one.

No comments:

Post a Comment