Monday, January 17, 2011

tee time

I saw these tee's on Southern tie maker Lumina Clothing's website after learning about them through Valet, and although I love the WASP-y, down south steez coming from the ties, I am also loving these tee shirts. They're simple, different, and would be a perfect addition to what I like to call the "hungover outfit". You know, the one you wear to the library on a Sunday after a night of too many Captain and Cokes- for me, it's always deck shoes or Vans, raw denim and a tee or crew neck. It's still leagues above the many library drones wearing school sweatshirts and sweat pants (one of the worst crimes in college style that happens way too often) but doesn't look like you're trying too hard. Definitely gotta pick up this tee-shirt before midterms hit. What do you think of it? What do you wear to the library?

No comments:

Post a Comment